NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
Not yet a member? Visit our Membership page and join today!
Our Club is very involved with activities like biking, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, hiking, picnics, camping, kayaking, canoeing, walking, trips, pickleball, social and more! As a result, our agenda and this website will change with the changing seasons, with new content, additional links… who knows! So please check back often!
The best way to connect with us is at one of our many events so please check our calendar and join us at one of our many events to find out how much you’ll enjoy being a member of our Club! Click on the links below to:
- Learn about the benefits of membership and JOIN THE CLUB
- Includes membership in New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council
- View our calendar of events to see what we’re doing!
- Visit us on MeetUp.com and signup for notifications of upcoming events!
- See what we’re doing on Facebook!
- Register for this website to let us know you’re interested in our Club!
- Download Club Brochures to print and share with your customers!
What’s in a name? To learn more about the beginnings of Huggers Ski Club and how the Club got it’s name, click here to go to the About-Us page.
Fabulous Chili Party
Thank you Donna and your great team of volunteers for hosting a fabulous party and quick meeting. The food was awesome! The comradery and conversation of the party was even better.Thank you also Donna for chairing the downhill ski committee for the past few years. Your arrangements and events have always been wonderful. It’s going to be hard to fill your shoes.Best wishes to you.